October 2017 marks the completion of the integration process of the Sistema PRI to the Bureau Veritas Group. Such process started in 2014 with the acquisition of the company. As part of the development strategy of the Group's Infrastructure and Construction division, the brand fully merges and is recognized as Bureau Veritas, adding tradition, reliability and security to the efficiency and transparency already recognized and appreciated by the market for more than 35 years.
Become a leader in our industry and a major player in each of our market segments and key geographical market.
To deliver economic value to customers through Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility management of their assets, projects, products and systems, resulting in license to operate risk reduction and performance improvement.
Our Quality, Safety and Health, Environment and Social Responsibility Policy is:
"TO PROVIDE SERVICES WITH QUALITY AND TO BE A RELIABLE COMPANY"
To entirely apply this policy when providing project elaboration services and work and enterprise managing at both Brazil and International market, the following principles are established:
• Continuously improving the Bureau Veritas and the QSMR Management Integrated System.
• Meeting the expectations of our clients in their business objectives complying with environmental, health and safety at work legislation and other established requirements.
• Thriving and being a base of thrive for all its members and employees.
• Acting with social responsibility to promote the improvement and well-being in the workplace and the relationship with its employees, suppliers and clients.
• Improving practices for responsible consumption of natural resources, waste management, prevention of environmental pollution and preservation of the physical integrity and occupational health.